OC Fantasy Roleplay
Insert your key to unlock the wonders inside.
OC Fantasy Roleplay
Insert your key to unlock the wonders inside.
OC Fantasy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC Fantasy Roleplay where imagination and creativity clash and come to life.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Site Rules and Guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sword_Symphony
Sword_Admin
Sword_Admin
Sword_Symphony

Site Rules and Guidelines  Empty
PostSubject: Site Rules and Guidelines    Site Rules and Guidelines  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2016 3:32 pm

Hi. Most of you probably already know me, but for the eventual people who don't, I'm Sword Symphony, and I'm the General Administrator for this site.

I don't believe in complicated and tedious lists of rules, so I'm going to keep things simple.

1: All Original Characters are to be submitted to the Character Thread and approved by the Character Admin, DualThrone. If you're a transfer from OCRP, your approved OC's from there are approved here as well.

2: Clearly label your threads and RP with appropriate tags (Such as Private, NSFW, Genre of RP IE: MLP, Warhammer 40k, etc.)

3: Obey direct orders given by administrators. There's only 3 of us, so if we're getting involved there's a reason.  

4: In relation to NSFW content: No video links, no images of Gore, Scat, etc. Nothing that's illegal obviously. Doing so will result in an immediate ban on the spot.

5: Respect your fellow users. We're all mostly of age here, act like it. Keep your shitposting to yourself.

If you have any questions or suggestions related to site function and management, feel free to leave them below. Please read all rules posted by DualThrone on character creation in the Character Thread.

Happy RP'ing.
Back to top Go down

Site Rules and Guidelines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OC Fantasy Roleplay :: Rules & Guidelines :: Rules & Guidelines-
Jump to: